Skip to content

ZRep Engage & Analytics

How can we improve feedback management and help you make strategic product decisions?

ZRep Engage & Analytics

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3 results found

1. Here is the use case I usually have, A team of 6 - 7 people in my company take care of ZenRep messages each individually updating and commenting on 4-5 different topics, I have to go to each topic and filter by status and then scroll through pages to identify all the zenrep messages I have responded to .

It would be pretty cool if I could get a filter to see all the zenrep messages I / my colleague has updated across several topics. That way whenever we release a new update to our product we could quickly scan…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I updated status of a thread several times, each time specifying messages. Now when watching this thread users can see not just last status message but also previous ones if they click link "Show previous admin responses (2)". And there is no means for me to delete or edit them!

I don't want users to see obsolete responses. For example, if I just edit status message because of misspelling, it leaves old one and users can see both messages. Isn't it ridiculous? I can only delete the whole idea.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This has been completed! There is now an edit button on the status. This will change the status as displayed on the website, but cannot change any emails you already sent with the original message.

3. When updating the status of an idea, it defaults to your support email address, but it's not an option to set a from address when sending a message to subscribers on an idea.

This means users get the message but it comes from [email protected]. No-reply@ emails are often caught by spam filters, and are also impersonal.

It also makes it hard for accounts who want to white label their accounts.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?